|Price / sqm|| |
|€ 0||5760 sqm||€ 2600.00|
Emblematic farmhouse from the 18th century, of French origin, with a garden overlooking the River / Sea
15 minutes from the center of Lisbon and 10 minutes from the beaches you will find this charming farmhouse full of history and with an architecture with unique details.
The farm consists of a main house and a second independent building, surrounded by a wonderful garden with centenary trees of tropical origin; a swimming pool with changing rooms and an outdoor kitchen / bar.
The main house has a gross area of 450m2 and is composed of:
- Entrance hall
- 1 social bathroom
- 1 dining room with access to the kitchen
- 1 living room with fireplace
- 1 large kitchen with access to the outside
- 1 suite
- 1 Wine cellar
- 4 suite rooms
- 1 bedroom
- 1 lounge / old library
The second house has a gross area of 208m2:
- A complete T1 apartment
- Two other independent spaces that can be transformed into a second apartment.
- 15 min from Lisbon Center
- 10 min drive from Caxias beach
- 10 min from Caxias train station
- 3 min from the International School of Oeiras
- 10min from Saint Dominic’s International School
Contact us for more information.